But I'm not... I've been just quilt quilt quilting away!
I had a bunch of tiny half-square triangle blocks left over from my Ruby lap-quilt. I didn't want to waste them, so I made a little wall hanging.
Nothin' fancy really, I used the same general light/dark pattern I used on the green quilt. The quilting is just wavy diagonal lines, which I think worked well. I'm really happy with the binding too. Binding is my least favorite part of quilting, and while I still hate it, but now I think I'm finally getting the hang of it.
Since this was intended as a wall-hanging, I decided to make a sleeve for the back... actually I made two. I sewed the top part in with the binding, and then hand sewed the bottom part, with enough give in it to allow me to put a rod through it.
I don't actually have a proper quilt hanging... dealie, so I improvised. This picture was taken before I'd tacked down the bottom part of the sleeves - they don't show now.
I really like it!