Saturday, June 14, 2008

Solar Panels Charged and Ready

Ahhhhhh... now that's a beautiful sight!


The sun came out Thursday afternoon, so on Friday I went to the Portland Japanese Garden. I'd never been, and it was really relaxing. I didn't get any good pictures, too busy actually enjoying everything. Then I walked down to the rose garden which was another treat - the air was filled with their fragrance. Mmmmmmm. I just plopped down and soaked up the rays... and the roses for a while.

I feel human again!

5 comments:

d said...

this is why i could never live in the pnw. 'rado gets 350 days of sunshine a year. it's totally awesome.

Stacey said...

Oh that makes me miss PDX more than anything - I love the Japanese & Rose Gardens :)

Michael5000 said...

Me too, man. I'm taking Monday off. Days like these are worth the 350 days of rain.

gl. said...

yep. i feel better already.

Rebel said...

Other cities get more sun, but I think we appreciate & enjoy it more.