Sunday, December 7, 2008

Monday Meme

Copied from Zonda



1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not really, but I have a biblical name. So you can say I was named for one of the people in Genesis.


2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? A couple of days ago.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? not really, it seems to get a lot messier as I get older.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Mmmm... My all time favorite sandwich was a Chicken Salad on Hazelnut where I used to work, but I also love salami and roast beef. Hard to pick a favorite.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Nope!

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Sure - we'd have tons in common!

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Not usually, and I often don't get it when other people are sarcastic. I think I missed out on the sarcasm gene.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? As far as I know!

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Interestingly, I had the opportunity to take a zip line down from a 56 story building and it didn't even occur to me to try it. Two of the other people did and really enjoyed it. My gut reaction to bungee jumping is "hell no!" but I think I need a little more adrenaline in my life... so maybe someday.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I'm not a big fan of cereal, but I like Crispix just as a snack.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? At present I do not own any shoes that tie.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? No.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Ben & Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk. But there really hasn't been many flavors that I haven't loved.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Friendliness / standoffishness.

15. RED OR PINK? Pink

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Too many to list and they're all equally bad. I don't like how I let myself get out of shape & gain so much weight, the way I'm such a chicken at times, my complete lack of social intelligence, my selfishness, the list goes on.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? This is tough. I don't really miss people as much as I miss the relationships that I had with those people at certain times in my life. You know people grow and change and move away... and I can still see them, but we don't have the connection we used to have, and that's what I really miss.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO DO THIS? It's up to you.

19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I'm not wearing any shoes, but earlier today I was wearing my cute red flip flops.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? For breakfast: Pad pak loom mit gai rad cow - fried vegetables and chicken served with steamed rice.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? My ceiling fan (which is on too high and I really need to get up and turn it down), someone washing something outside, a bird, traffic.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Cerulean blue... like a gentle breeze.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? The ocean.... flowers... tangerines

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Bunny - who was two doors down when she called.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I cyber-like her, we've never met in person. Weird!

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Gymnastics, figure skating, almost any olympic event.

27. HAIR COLOR? Brown

28. EYE COLOR? Blue

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No can do... I've tried and they all hurt.

30. FAVORITE FOOD? CHEESE! Most bread products, including but not limited to bagels, toast, french bread, olive bread, rosemary bread, garlic bread, foccaccia, english muffins, hazelnut sandwich bread, and breadsticks.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Gotta have a happy ending.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Black Sheep - which was far more awesome than I could have expected. Seriously a superior film.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Uh.... none. I was wearing a white shirt but I got pad pak loom mit gai rad cow on it so I took it off - let's chalk that one down as the most exotic stain I've gotten on a shirt thus far. ;)

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer

35. HUGS OR KISSES? I'll take whatever I can get. But I do love it when I hug someone good bye and I get a forehead kiss.

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Cheesecake

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? surprise me.

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? no idea

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I'm rereading The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho, but it was tough to concentrate on while I was at the beach.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don't have a mouse pad, I have a touch pad on my laptop. My laptop is on a little bed tray though - with the Thai & English alphabets represented pictoraly.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? No TV these days.

42. FAVORITE SOUND? heartbeats

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles!

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Well, technically I am home right now, but Thailand is the farthest I've ever been from any of my previous homes.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Not unless you count my complete inability to remember jokes or tell them correctly a talent. It's pretty spectacular.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Morristown Memorial Hospital - New Jersey.

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Bezzie's because she'll probably be a smart-ass about it, and that is why I love her.

1 comment:

gl. said...

oh, i loved this answer: "But I do love it when I hug someone good bye and I get a forehead kiss." aw! *melt*

i also really liked your answer about who you miss the most. nice insight.