And the neckline will need to be re-done. Melody pointed out that I should have bound off a few more of the stitches along the shoulder before casting on for the neckline. So I'll rip it back (for like the third time now) and hopefully it will start looking like a V neck, and not a... well... whatever it's doing right now.
And then, of course, I have to weave in all the ends. I think it's time for me to learn one of the knitting in ends as you go techniques. I tried the spit-splice, but I don't think I did it right. And the Russian Join just looks like too much effort (gotta go find a needle and all that!).
I intend to do some work on this today and tomorrow, so hopefully I'll have a picture of the finished sweater by the end of the week.