Thursday, June 14, 2007

Owl Post!

When I got home tonight there was a tawny owl sitting on my mailbox holding a large orange envelope.




The postmark is from Hogsmead Village. That's promising!

First up - some homework, Charms (crossword), Potions (coloring page) and History of Magic (word search). But after that, Sweets!


And my favorite, a little something from Flourish & Blotts to keep my place in the next book. With my all-time favorite Harry Potter scene - conjuring the patronus!

THANK YOU SEIDLING! You're Order of Merlin - first class! =)







5 comments:

Sue, aka seiding said...

Aw, I'm glad you like it! Just was feeling like you've been left out of all the HP anticipation and fun all these years....had to make up for it somehow!

I'll be thinking of you on 7/21 (only 36 more days!)

PS, I'm not in the HP swap, just thought you'd enjoy! So don't go thinking I'm your SP or anything! ;)

Jessica said...

That was soo nice of her to do! :D

Rebel said...

I know - Sue you are just too sweet!

Michael5000 said...

Far out.... : )

Linda said...

Brilliant! I am just reading Order of The Phoenix, I know,I am a bit slow!!