1. I am nobody’s little weasel. (to be fair, this is said in French - I just can't catch all the words)
2. I am Colin, god of sex. I’m just on the wrong continent, that’s all.
3. I do not wish to call you my friend, because I hope to call you something infinitely more dear.
4. Oh God that I were a man, I would eat his heart in the marketplace!
5. My ass is twitching. You people make my ass twitch.
6. Believe me Marianne, had I not been bound to silence, I could have produced proof enough of a broken heart, even for you.
7. I ain’t looking for help from on high, that’s a long wait for a train don’t come.
8. I myself am often surprised at life’s little quirks.
9. I did absolutely nothing, and it was everything that I thought it could be.
10. My friends, you bow to no one.
Also... I just read this article on Boing Boing the other day and it struck a chord. Turns out I'm not lazy - I have brain fatigue! Having made several life-altering decisions and countless tiny decisions (give away/throw away/store/pack) , my poor little brain really is just burnt out. I feel better... I like having an excuse for playing two hours of Spider Solitaire yesterday. =P