Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Wow




What Your Name Means



You are wild, crazy, and a huge rebel. You're always up to something.

You have a ton of energy, and most people can't handle you. You're very intense.

You definitely are a handful, and you're likely to get in trouble. But your kind of trouble is a lot of fun.



You are friendly, charming, and warm. You get along with almost everyone.

You work hard not to rock the boat. Your easy going attitude brings people together.

At times, you can be a little flaky and irresponsible. But for the important things, you pull it together.



You are full of energy. You are spirited and boisterous.

You are bold and daring. You are willing to do some pretty outrageous things.

Your high energy sometimes gets you in trouble. You can have a pretty bad temper at times.


You are very open. You communicate well, and you connect with other people easily.

You are a naturally creative person. Ideas just flow from your mind.

A true chameleon, you are many things at different points in your life. You are very adaptable.



You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection.

You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive.

You have the classic "Type A" personality.

What's Your Name's Hidden Meaning?



I don't even know where to begin discussing how wrong this analysis is! While my nickname is Rebel... it's meant in the most ironic sense.

Tons of Energy? On a given evening I will spend at least two hours on the couch watching TV with a cat on my lap.

Strive for Perfection? Anyone who's seen my crafts up close know that's not true.

Bold & Daring... well, sometimes I wear flip-flops when it's raining.

5 comments:

d said...

mine too, said i had a 'type a' personality. which is so not true. i have little to no ambition.

the biggest lie however was in the very first sentence, '-suave, sexy, smart and strong.'

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

IamSusie said...

Hold on D-- I'm "suave, sexy smart and strong"! Watch out though because I "don't always resist {my} urges to crush the weak." I'm supposed to "remember, they don't have as much going for them as {I} do."

"You tend to be pretty tightly wound." Hah! That is so the opposite of true!

Very funny site!

Olga said...

Holy spokes batman- that was full of crapola. I used my real name and fake name and both were so far off - sheesh.

Mag said...

Not even going there. I am sure it will point out that I am an old and a librarian, perhaps Canadian.

None of these things are true. There is a Rav group for peeps with my given name and we are finding out how intensely diverse our personalities are. One of the members and I actively hate each other we are so differnet.

Rebel said...

I know those memes are always wrong (except in your case Suave, Sexy, Smart & Strong Susie ;) ). I just thought it was funny *how wrong*!