Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Bags!

This is just a cute little Ice Cream bag I made last summer. I used the tutorial from Super Eggplant
(I can't figure out how to make that link prettier - hint anyone?) Thanks Jessica!



Here's one I've been using lately. The proportions are off a bit. But they are easy to make, and handy to have around, so I'll keep practicing until I get the perfect bag.


I didn't end up knitting last night. I went to the fabric store to pick up another yard of fabric for my quilt. The short-cut flying geese pattern involves a fair amount of wasted fabric. I have mixed feelings about that. But, it saves a lot of time, and when I have to make 176 geese, I'm in favor of that. Tonight I can start pinning peices together and maybe sewing a couple of blocks. Let's all hope my sewing machine cooperates!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute bags! I need to learn to sew. Here is an answer to your hint request...

WHATEVER TITLE YOU WANT TO USE

Jessica said...

oops. I'mm pm you in the knittyboards how to do this. haha