Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Knitting interlude...

I took a bit of a break from working on my quilt to go to Knitting-Night with Melody, Hellahelen & Kschmitz. We had a good time despite the fact that the LYS was closed (ooops!). Fortunately we found a nice burrito place just a few blocks away & set up camp there. =)

I started a Feather & Fan shawl for my neice. In pink of course! She keeps borrowing the Cozy I made for my mom, so I thought she could use a shawl of her own.

It's an incredibly easy pattern, so I should be able to make more progress on it than I've been making on the Gothic Leaf Stole. I really need to pay attention to every stitch in the GLS and it takes me quite a while to get through a row, so I don't pick it up to do just a few stitches, I wait until I've got a solid hour or more with no distractions... and that just hasn't happened in a while.

4 comments:

Mag said...

It is really sweet looking so far!

Hey, Pinkie! Do you ever get over to Bed Bath and Beyond? They had some Calphalon Silicone bakeware in PINK silicone when I visited yesterday. Muffin tins and loaf pans even a cookie sheet liner, etc..all in that flexible silicone. They had something else pink too, but I can't dig it out of my memory now.

Rebel said...

oh man! Because what I really need is *more* pink & *more* kitchen accessories! I might just have to check it out.

Jessica said...

Aw man, burritos! Sounds like fun. Hopefully I'll be able to make it out really soon! I went to a staffing agency today so I should be working really soon. The shawl is looking good!

Linda said...

That will be a pretty shawl!